Saturday, 1 October 2011

Skoda releases four new variants in its premium hatchback: Skoda Fabia



Skoda Fabia was running as Fabia Active and Fabia Ambition in both petrol and diesel version. With a thorough market study for the needs of car buyers, Skoda has released four new variants, Active Plus and Ambition Plus on Friday.


Skoda Fabia
Skoda Fabia Interior


These new variants are expected to be the stuff packed versions of Skoda, with company fitted packages. Skoda has also mentioned the prices of each variant (ex- showroom Delhi) .
                                
Petrol
Fabia Active
4.39 lakhs
Fabia Active Plus
4.59 lakhs
Fabia Ambition
4.85 lakhs
Fabia Ambition Plus
4.99 lakhs
Diesel
Fabia Active
5.46 lakhs
Fabia Active Plus
5.66 lakhs
Fabia Ambition
5.94 lakhs
Fabia Ambition Plus
6.08 lakhs

Both petrol and diesel variants are powered by 1.2 L Engine. 

5 comments:

  1. Hello are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying
    to get started and set up my own. Do you require any coding
    expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really
    appreciated!

    My web blog; spine cancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to
    me. Anyways, I'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back
    often!

    my web-site ... ladies golf lessons raleigh nc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly write remarks, but i did some searching
    and wound up here "Skoda releases four new variants in its premium hatchback: Skoda Fabia".
    And I do have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Is it simply me or does it look as if like some of these remarks look as if they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at additional sites, I would like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you list of all of all your community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    my web blog :: liver pain treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an
    email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    My web site; Orlando Chiropractor

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added
    I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks!

    my web site :: chiropractor-orlando.com

    ReplyDelete